Privacy is an issue that Temple St Clair takes very seriously. We are committed to protecting your online shopping and browsing experience. The information collected from you is used to process orders and to ensure that your online shopping experience with TempleStClair.com has been of utmost satisfaction. The information below will elaborate on how your information is processed on TempleStClair.com.
Information We Collect:
Information from Purchases: In order to place your order, we collect your name, address, telephone number, credit card number, card expiration date and e-mail address. We use this information to process and fill your order and to contact you about the order. We also collect information to monitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve the design of the site. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers to reputable third party vendors; however, this data does not contain any personally identifying information.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information:
We may use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use of our Services. For example, if you leave your Personal Information when you visit our Website and don't sign up for any of the Services, we may send you an email asking whether you want to sign up. And if you use any of our Services, and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email telling you about it.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our Members and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid subpoenas. 7) To provide information to representatives and advisers, like attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar proceeding.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or "opt in") to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
- To share website tracking information with third parties that we work with.
Public Information and Third Parties:
Social Media Widgets: Our Websites include social media features. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you're visiting on our site, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Safeguarding Your Information:
TempleStClair.com provides the use of a secure server (SSL) when you place an order. SSL ensures that all your information is encrypted before it is sent out. Following an order all access to personal information is limited and protected against unauthorized use.
TempleStClair.com provides the use of a secure server (SSL) when you place an order. SSL ensures that all your information is encrypted before it is sent out. Following an order all access to personal information is limited and protected against unauthorized use. We do not store your credit card information. Once you have placed an order with us your credit card number disappears from our system. This provides another level of security. Each time you place an order with us you will be required to enter your credit card information. Our vendor is certified as compliant with card association security initiatives, like the Visa Cardholder Information Security and Compliance (CISP), MasterCard® (SDP), and Discovery Information Security and Compliance (DISC).
By using this web site, you consent to the collection and use of information by Temple St Clair, LLC.